Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Quantum Transformation Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR QUANTUM TRANSFORMATION COURSE
- In a 5-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice present a grand overview of our entire series of online courses and assessment tools.
- You'll first learn why conflict and change are two sides of the same coin and, therefore, why conflict management and change management must always support one another.
- You'll next learn why the opposing tensions between two dueling paradigms (one based on Newtonian physics and the other based on quantum physics) will predictably lead to either stagnation or transformation—depending on how well conflict and change are managed.
- Dr. Kilmann then explains how a Newtonian organization can be transformed into a quantum organization by implementing a "completely integrated program" that combines conflict management with change management.
- You'll then learn the sequence of eight tracks—change initiatives—that comprise the completely integrated program: culture, skills, team, strategy-structure, reward system, gradual process, radical process, and learning process tracks. Dr. Kilmann developed this sequence of change initiatives to combat the failed history of quick-fix approaches to improvement and transformation.
By taking the Kilmann-Covin Organizational Influence Survey and the Organizational Courage Assessment, you'll also learn some very practical tools for assessing an organization's paradigm and why it might need to be transformed into an altogether new paradigm—if organizational success and personal meaning are to be achieved.
- This online course comes with a 128-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and three self-report assessment tools.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 5-hour Quantum Transformation Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Quantum Transformation Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
A Holistic Program and Critical Success Factors of Corporate Transformation
Integrating the Benefits of Different Efforts at Management Consulting
Leadership and the Quantum Organization
Quantum Organizations: A New Paradigm
A Completely Integrated Program for Organizational Success
Critical Issues in Large-Scale Change
The ONLINE Version of the Organizational Courage Assessment
Developing a Quantitative Measure of Organizational Courage
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Quantum Transformation Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.