Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Reward Systems Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR REWARD SYSTEMS COURSE
- In a 4-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain how members can effectively self-design and self-manage the reward policies and practices in their organization, so they'll be inspired to achieve high performance and satisfaction.
- By acknowledging the extreme differences between a Newtonian and a quantum organization, and seeing how these different paradigms result in fundamentally different reward systems, you'll appreciate why only a performance-based reward system is suited for today's increasingly dynamic, highly interconnected world—where short-term results no longer predict future success.
- Dr. Kilmann then asks this essential question: How does the organization motivate high performance—measured accurately—with its extrinsic and intrinsic rewards? By carefully examining the meaning of performance, measurement, motivation, and rewards, it's possible to establish a performance-based reward system that's ideally suited for long-term success in today's global economy.
- You'll next learn about the primary concepts that are displayed in the "Dynamic Model of Performance Cycles," which illustrates how people's needs, perceptions, and expectations determine the amount of effort they put forth on the job. That effort, when combined with their skills and a clear understanding of what their job requires, leads to performance and—with the immediate experience of intrinsic rewards and the later receipt of extrinsic rewards—leads to satisfaction.
- Based on this dynamic model, you'll see how a reward system produces either a growth cycle or a vicious cycle—depending on the credibility of the reward system: (1) Do members' initial perceptions of rewards match the actual availability (and receipt) of rewards? (2) Are members' expectations of what they can achieve subsequently enabled (or blocked) by the systems and managers in their organization?
- Dr. Kilmann discusses how an organization can avoid the vicious cycles (where members do the minimum to get by) and can, instead, promote the growth cycles. As a result, members will be truly inspired to put forth their maximum effort and apply their relevant skills on the right tasks according to the right objectives—when the reward system has been designed to actively support every person, job, and subunit in the organization.
- Making good use of all the foregoing material, a Problem Management Organization (PMO) is formed to investigate the hidden assumptions behind several alternative reward policies and reward practices, so the members can design and then implement a reward system that is fully aligned with the strategic direction and structural design of their organization.
- For your convenience, in case you haven't yet taken ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management or the Critical Thinking Course, our Reward Systems Course includes a brief review of problem management and assumptional analysis.
- This online course comes with a 142-page downloadable manual that contains a reduced image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and space for note taking. Included in this manual are three sets of professionally designed "Work Sheets" for exploring, organizing, and conducting an assumptional analysis on radically different reward system alternatives.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 4-hour Reward Systems Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Reward Systems Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Reward Systems Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.