User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
- Resolving the Frozen Misperceptions Between Two Warring Parties
The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts
After you complete a group purchase, download the attachment that's below these instructions. On that spreadsheet, fill in the four columns of information for every group member: First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address, Company Name. In case you purchased an online product for another person, fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
For most group purchases, the number of persons listed on the spreadsheet will equal the quantity you just purchased. However, if you purchased more items than the people on your spreadsheet, we'll credit your group account with those extra TKIs or online courses. These "unassigned" slots in your account can be assigned to participants anytime within one year of the purchase date. But you'll need to submit another spreadsheet when you know the participants who'll be making use of those slots, which then initiates the expiration period for that online product: 90 days for the TKI or a online course, 6 months for The TKI Package, and 1 year for The Complete Program.
Please don't add any additional columns to our spreadsheet. It will also help if you don't leave empty rows between any of your group members. In case you need to send another spreadsheet with additional group members (as they become known), please don't repeat the information you already sent us: Only send us new information on subsequent spreadsheets.
E-mail your completed KD_Spreadsheet.xls to email@example.com
Within 24 hours of our receiving your completed spreadsheet, each group member will receive an e-mail that provides a pre-assigned username and password. With this information, he or she can log in to our website and find the purchased item in their username panel (on the top left of our website): "My TKI" or "My Online Courses."
If your group members have already added "firstname.lastname@example.org" to their Contact Folder or Address Book, or if you’d like us to send an account e-mail out as soon as possible, please let us know. Within a few hours, we will process your spreadsheet and your group members will receive their account e-mails.
SO WE CAN BETTER SERVE YOU...
1. Double-check the accuracy of all e-mail addresses before you send us your spreadsheet.
2. It would be most helpful if you'd ask all group members to look for an e-mail from Kilmann Diagnostics (or email@example.com) with one of these subjects: To Log In for Your TKI Assessment or To Log In for Your Online Course(s). Otherwise, some members might overlook our e-mail that contains the account information they'll need to take the TKI, an online course, or a course collection.
3. The best way to guarantee that your members will receive our e-mail is to ask them to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their Contact Folder or Address Book. Otherwise, if the firewall setting for your company is sensitive, their inbox might not receive our e-mail. Just in case they didn't add us to their Address Book, please ask them to check their spam folder (also called "junk" mail) if they haven't received our e-mail with their username information. In the event that our e-mail cannot be located, please have that person request a new password (once our e-mail address has been properly validated).
4. Regarding a group purchase of the TKI, only your group members can download their TKI reports. If you would like them to send you a copy (especially if you're conducting a coaching session or any kind of educational program), please ask them to forward their results to you.
If you have any questions about these instructions and our four requests, please Contact Us.