Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Our Course Manuals
Each of our online courses includes a beautifully designed manual. Participants can easily follow along with Dr. Kilmann's presentations, since the onscreen slides and the Course Manuals have matching page numbers.
In terms of content, the Course Manuals contain a thumbnail image of every onscreen slide, reference information, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, and ample room for note taking. Some of the manuals also contain a case study that illuminates the key lessons learned, self-report assessment tools, and work sheets for analyzing the results of these assessments while having the opportunity to put newly learned skills to good use.
Only registered participants in our online courses have access to these Course Manuals.
Here are some sample pages from ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management, so you can experience the design and quality of all the Course Manuals: