User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
- Resolving the Frozen Misperceptions Between Two Warring Parties
Our Course Manuals
Each of our online courses includes a beautifully designed manual. Participants can easily follow along with Dr. Kilmann's presentations, since the onscreen slides and the Course Manuals have matching page numbers.
In terms of content, the Course Manuals contain a thumbnail image of every onscreen slide, reference information, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, and ample room for note taking. Some of the manuals also contain a case study that illuminates the key lessons learned, self-report assessment tools, and work sheets for analyzing the results of these assessments while having the opportunity to put newly learned skills to good use.
Only registered participants in our online courses have access to these Course Manuals.
Here are some sample pages from ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management, so you can experience the design and quality of all the Course Manuals: