User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
KILMANN DIAGNOSTICS is an e-learning organization that's dedicated to resolving conflict throughout the world. We pursue this vital mission by providing a series of online courses and assessment tools that integrate the wisdom of conflict management and change management, within the new paradigm of self-aware consciousness and quantum transformation.
Based on Dr. Kilmann's four decades of research, teaching, and consulting experience, conflict and change are intertwined through a carefully orchestrated sequence of eight tracks for quantum transformation: cultures, skills, teams, strategy-structures, reward systems, and three process improvement tracks.
To learn about the advent of the new Consciousness Revolution, which is sure to become the future of organizational development and human resource management, we offer you our most far-reaching and paradigm-breaking online course:
00. Expanding Consciousness Course (6 hours for 6 CEUs)
To experience a grand overivew of all our online courses on conflict management and change management, we offer you our most integrative online course:
0. Quantum Transformation Course (5 hours for 5 CEUs)
Making effective use of the TKI, we offer three online courses on conflict management that provide the foundation for our completely integrated program for quantum transformation:
Building on our BASIC, GROUP, and ADVANCED courses, we offer a series of online courses on change management. These additional courses—making effective use of the TKI and our other assessment tools—provide the means for establishing a healthy culture, enhancing critical thinking skills for addressing complex problems, fostering teamwork throughout an organization, and then redesigning the organization's systems and processes:
4. Culture Management Course (6 hours for 6 CEUs)
5. Critical Thinking Course (6 hours for 6 CEUs)
6. Team Management Course (4 hours for 4 CEUs)
7. Strategy-Structure Course (3 hours for 3 CEUs)
8. Reward Systems Course (Coming 2Q 2016)
If you would like to take all of our online courses on conflict management and change management, we offer the entire series in one collection at a considerable savings:
9. The Complete Program (42 hours for 42 CEUs)
If you would like to gain mastery of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), we offer our three TKI-based courses, including two TKI assessments, in one collection at a nice discount:
10. The TKI Package (12 hours for 12 CEUs)
NOTE: If you are a member of a work group and wish to benefit from taking our online courses with your colleagues, please review this page: COURSES FOR GROUPS.
ACTIVATING THE QUANTUM WHEEL
As illustrated in the figure below, while the HUB of Kilmann Diagnostics is conflict management, the SPOKES of "The Quantum Wheel" are the eight tracks for achieving long-term organizational success and personal meaning.
The first three tracks represent the quantum infrastructure (the culture, skills, and teamwork) of a group, community, or organization. The next two tracks document the formal systems: Where are we headed (strategy)? How can we organize to get there (structure)? And what do we receive for helping out (rewards)? The last three tracks enable people to improve their key processes (decisions and actions), as guided by their quantum infrastructure and formal systems.
What is the principle behind this sequence of transformation? Each track establishes the foundation for achieving the full potential of each subsequent track. Indeed, learning how to make the best use of the entire sequence of eight tracks will give you the essential tools for effectively managing conflict and change in today's fast-paced, interconnected world.