Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Process Management Course (Coming 1st Q 2017)
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR PROCESS MANAGEMENT COURSE
- In a 4-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain the last three tracks of quantum transformation: gradual process improvement, radical process improvement, and learning process improvement.
- These three process tracks include the many valuable tools that were originally named total quality management, business process reengineering, and organizational learning, which were eventually discarded by many organizations in the 1990s, primarily stemming from misguided implementation: Organizations didn't first establish the necessary behavioral infrastructure and aligned formal systems (cultures, skills, teams, strategy-structures, and reward systems) to achieve the huge potential of those process-based methods.
- Building on the effective behavioral infrastructure that was developed during the first three tracks of transformation, however, and having already made some headway with revitalizing the organization's formal systems during the middle two tracks, Dr. Kilmann shows how members can easily learn to see their daily work as a process—as a flow of tasks and decisions—which can then be (1) explicitly described, (2) statistically controlled, and (3) continuously improved.
- Dr. Kilmann discusses how benchmarking can help members establish world-class performance goals, which sets the stage for using the seven quality tools (along with problem management and assumptional analysis) for the purpose of identifying and removing description barriers, control barriers, and improvement barriers to organizational success.
- You'll discover the negative consequences of designing subunit boundaries around business functions (the traditional vertical organization) versus designing subunits around business processes: Instead of having to establish so many cross-functional teams just to manage what falls between the cracks in a vertical organization, members learn how to design business processes into new horizontal structures that will dramatically reduce cycle times, process costs, and inventory levels—which will satisfy and delight the organization's customers and other key stakeholders.
- Once members have succeeded at gradual process improvement within their work groups, several "Process" Management Organizations (PMOs) are established to achieve radical process improvement within new horizonal subunits as well as to develop an effective learning organization—so processes, problems, and projects can subsequently be completed in half the time.
- This online course comes with a 246-page downloadable manual that contains a reduced image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and space for note taking. Included in this manual are four sets of professionally designed "Work Sheets" for describing, controlling, and improving processes within groups as well as complex processes that flow across traditional business functions.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 6-hour Process Management Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, or to receive 4 CEUs, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Process Management Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Process Management Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.