Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
TKI Emails: An Example
3. When TWO or More Clients Are on a Spreadsheet—But NOT the Buyer
SUBJECT: Important information regarding your TKI purchase
Thank you for your TKI purchase. I also received your spreadsheet.
Since your name is not on the spreadsheet, you are not authorized to take the TKI unless you purchase it separately—even though the TKI was automatically placed in your account when you made your group purchase. (Until we received your spreadsheet, we didn’t know if you were included as a TKI participant, or if you had purchased this online product only for others.)
In about 24 hours, we’ll be sending an email to your clients or group members, which includes the account information (username and password) necessary to take the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI). This 24-hour period is intended to allow enough time for the individuals on your spreadsheet to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their email contacts or address book, so our account email will arrive in each person’s inbox, and not in a spam or junk folder.
However, if your clients or group members have already added our email address to their contact list—or if you’d like us to send out those account emails as soon as possible—please let us know.
In the event that our automated account email cannot be located in anyone's inbox, spam, or junk folder, please have that person: (1) add email@example.com to his or her email contacts or address book and then (2) Request new password by using the same email address that you entered on the completed spreadsheet.
Of course, this tried-and-true procedure can't possibly work if one or more incorrect email addresses were entered on the original spreadsheet. If you should discover such errors sometime later, immediately send us a brand-new spreadsheet that ONLY includes the one or few clients or group members who were initially listed with incorrect email addresses. But your revised—abridged—spreadsheet would now include their correct email addresses, so they will soon receive the necessary account information to take their TKI assessment.
If you’d like a copy of the TKI results (for a coaching session or any other type of educational program), please ask your clients or group members to forward their TKI Report to you (or the facilitator) as soon as they download it.
If you want to make sure you’ll be using the TKI to its full potential, which includes accurately interpreting an individual’s TKI Profile, consider taking our 80-minute recorded online course, BASIC Training in Conflict Management. In addition, we also offer a 3-hour online course, GROUP Training in Conflict Management, which will help you develop and interpret the more complicated “Group TKI Profiles.” Lastly, we offer our series of three courses in conflict management (BASIC, GROUP, and ADVANCED Training) in The TKI Package.
I URGE you to read and follow these instructions—very carefully. Reading and following these instructions will guarantee that you will (1) receive your account email from Kilmann Diagnostics so you can take the TKI assessment and (2) successfully download your TKI results after you’ve completed the assessment.
You will be receiving an email from "Kilmann Diagnostics" or "firstname.lastname@example.org”, which includes your computer-generated username and password. Logging into this account will enable you to take the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI).
But first, it is essential that you add email@example.com to your email contacts or address book, so your account email from Kilmann Diagnostics will arrive in your inbox, and not your spam or junk folder—based on the sensitivity of your organization’s firewall.
In the event that our automated account email cannot be located in your inbox, spam, or junk folder, please: (1) add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or address book and then (2) Request new password by using the same email address that your buyer entered on the required spreadsheet.
Then, after using your pre-assigned username and password to log into your new account at Kilmann Diagnostics, locate your username panel on the upper-left side of the homepage and click on "My TKI." You’ll then be forwarded to another page where you can access the TKI. And please remember: Your access to the TKI assessment expires in 90 days.
SO WE CAN BETTER SERVE YOU...PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- CAUTION: Do not take the TKI more than once. If more than one TKI report is downloaded from your username account, you or your sponsor will be charged for each extra TKI with the payment method that was used for the initial purchase. (The only exception is if you actually purchased or were assigned two TKI Assessments.)
- Once you've responded to all 30 items on the TKI, click Done.
- When the next page opens, click View Results.
- A new page, General Reports, will then appear. On the last column on the right, it will say, "Download." Underneath that label, click on the DOWN ARROW.
- Your TKI report will open in Acrobat Reader. You can now save it (with the "Save As" command) and print it.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Do not log out of SkillsOne unless you have already downloaded and saved your TKI report. Once you log out, you can no longer retrieve it.
PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR TKI REPORT
NOTE: If someone asked you to forward your TKI report to him or her (for a training workshop, coaching session, or another type of educational program), please remember to do so!
If you have any questions about any of these instructions or procedures, please let me know.
(Customer Service Specialist I)