User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
WELCOME TO KILMANN DIAGNOSTICS
40-Plus Years with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument: 1974 –
See CPP's Dedicated TKI Page, which provides free online resources, TKI blogs, and engaging articles! Be sure to see our Videos for the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI). And you can download CPP's free 2015 e-book: The TKI Tool: More Than Conflict Management.
THE DIRE NEED FOR MANAGING CONFLICT AND CHANGE
- Our diverse global village creates massive conflict between people, inside workplaces, and among nations.
- Resolving conflict in our fast-paced interconnected world requires transformational change in our traditional families, communities, and organizations.
- Learning how to resolve conflict and manage change has thus become the educational imperative for perpetuating our species and sustaining the planet, while also helping people live a happy, productive, and meaningful life.
- Yet most people have still not developed a new mindset—let alone the necessary skillset—to manage conflict and change successfully.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR ONLINE COURSES
- Dr. Ralph Kilmann is the co-author of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), which is the world's leading assessment of conflict-handling behavior. He has been using the TKI assessment since the time it was conceived in the early 1970s, while he was completing his Ph.D. degree in the behavioral sciences at UCLA.
- Our online courses, therefore, enable you to learn—directly from the author himself—how to use the TKI assessment for dramatically improving how individuals, groups, and organizations manage their conflicts.
- Dr. Kilmann has also authored more than 20 books, 100 articles, and 10 assessment tools for change management. This extensive knowledge—which was developed during his 30 years of research, teaching, and consulting as a chaired professor at the University of Pittsburgh—is utilized throughout our series of online courses.
- To ensure that all his knowledge would be perfectly translated into our online courses on conflict management and change management, Dr. Kilmann personally created all the slide presentations and course materials—which was made possible by his undergraduate major in graphic arts management at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Contrary to the usual practice of videotaping an online course to mimic the experience of being in a live workshop setting (by seeing rows of participants with the instructor in the distant front of the room, next to a screen or whiteboard whose words and illustrations are too small to discern), our course videos are exclusively focused on Dr. Kilmann’s slides so you can easily read every word and see every full-color illustration—up close and personal.
- On the video of each presentation slide, you’ll see Dr. Kilmann’s very visible pointer gracefully moving from one bulleted item to the next (or from one section of a diagram to another), perfectly in sync with his studio-recorded verbal presentation. As a result, you’ll have a front-row seat for the video, along with a crystal-clear recording for the audio, in every one of our online courses.
- Since all our courses are recorded and then streamed on the very best e-learning platform available, you can fully enjoy Dr. Kilmann’s unique onscreen presentations on your laptop computer or mobile device—anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
- Since Dr. Kilmann rarely delivers live presentations or conducts live workshops, taking our online courses is the only way you’ll be able to benefit—first-hand—from his extensive knowledge and experience.
CELEBRATING 40 YEARS WITH THE TKI ASSESSMENT
Receive a free download of Dr. Kilmann's very thoughtful article, "Celebrating 40 Years with the TKI Assessment." All you have to do is submit your e-mail address to our mailing list. See "Join Our Mailing List" on the left side of our website.
OUR ONLINE COURSES
To experience a grand overview of all our online courses on conflict management and change management, we offer you our most integrative—holistic—online course:
0. Quantum Transformation Course (5 hours for 5 CEUs) $400
Making effective use of the TKI, we offer three online courses on conflict management that provide the foundation for our completely integrated program for quantum transformation:
1. BASIC Training in Conflict Management (80 minutes for 1 CEU) $225
2. GROUP Training in Conflict Management (3 hours for 3 CEUs) $275
3. ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management (8 hours for 8 CEUs) $500
Building on our BASIC, GROUP, and ADVANCED courses, we offer three online courses on change management. These three courses—making effective use of the TKI and our other assessment tools—provide the means for establishing a healthy culture, enhancing critical thinking skills for addressing complex problems, and fostering teamwork throughout an organization:
We are pleased to offer a cost-effective, risk-free Upgrade Path: If you purchase any of our separate online courses, at any time in the future you can receive full credit for what you previously invested toward the regular purchase price of our course collections.
OUR COURSE COLLECTIONS
If you would like to take all of our online courses on conflict management and change management, we offer the entire series in one collection at a considerable savings. To make it even easier for you to benefit from this course collection, we offer a special payment plan. Please Contact Us for more information.
7. The Complete Program (33 hours for 33 CEUs) $1975
If you would like to gain mastery of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), we offer our three TKI-based courses, including two TKI assessments, in one collection at a nice discount:
8. The TKI Package (12 hours for 12 CEUs) $875
Ralph H. Kilmann, Ph.D., is a California Board of Behavioral Sciences Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and offers approved Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for his online courses: #PCE 4886.
BECOME A KD AFFILIATE
People often ask: "Can I offer your online courses on my website?" Yes, we license e-learning universities, e-learning corporate programs, consultants, trainers, and coaches to offer our series of online courses on their website. To learn about our competency requirements, the KD Affiliate Application, the licensing process, and the commission structure, please visit our webpage: Become a KD Affiliate.