Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
WELCOME TO KILMANN DIAGNOSTICS
40+ YEARS WITH THE THOMAS-KILMANN INSTRUMENT (TKI)
See this Dedicated TKI Page, which provides free online resources, TKI blogs, and engaging articles! Be sure to see our Videos for the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument. And you can download this free 2015 e-book: The TKI Tool: More Than Conflict Management.
GET ACCESS TO FREE GIFTS
As soon as you create a username account on our website, you'll have access to free articles and videos (under "My Free Gifts" on your private username panel), which includes Dr. Kilmann's 45-minute Keynote Presentation: "Actively Participating in the Consciousness Revolution That's Sweeping the Globe." Your Free Gifts also include Dr. Kilmann's 25-minute webinar: "Using the TKI to Its Full Potential."
THE DIRE NEED FOR MANAGING CONFLICT AND CHANGE
- Our diverse global village creates massive conflict between people, inside workplaces, and among nations.
- Resolving conflict in our fast-paced interconnected world requires transformational change in our traditional families, communities, and organizations.
- Learning how to resolve conflict and manage change has thus become the educational imperative for perpetuating our species and sustaining the planet, while also helping people live a happy, productive, and meaningful life.
- Yet most people have still not developed a new mindset—let alone the necessary skillset—to manage conflict and change successfully.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR ONLINE COURSES
- Dr. Ralph Kilmann is the co-author of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), which is the world's leading assessment of conflict-handling behavior. He has been using the TKI assessment since the time it was conceived in the early 1970s, while he was completing his Ph.D. degree in the behavioral sciences at UCLA.
- Our online courses, therefore, enable you to learn—directly from the author himself—how to use the TKI assessment for dramatically improving how individuals, groups, and organizations manage their conflicts.
- Dr. Kilmann has also authored more than 20 books, 100 articles, and 10 assessment tools for change management. This extensive knowledge—which was developed during his 30 years of research, teaching, and consulting as a chaired professor at the University of Pittsburgh—is utilized throughout our series of online courses.
- To ensure that all his knowledge would be perfectly translated into our online courses on conflict management and change management, Dr. Kilmann personally created all the slide presentations and course materials—which was made possible by his undergraduate major in graphic arts management at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Contrary to the usual practice of videotaping an online course to mimic the experience of being in a live workshop setting—by seeing rows of participants with the instructor, in the distant front of the room, who's next to a screen or whiteboard whose words and illustrations are too small to discern—our course videos are exclusively focused on Dr. Kilmann’s slides so you can easily read every word and see every full-color illustration...up close and personal.
- On the video of each presentation slide, you’ll see Dr. Kilmann’s very visible pointer gracefully moving from one bulleted item to the next (or from one section of a diagram to another), perfectly in sync with his studio-recorded verbal presentation. As a result, you’ll have a front-row seat for the video, along with a crystal-clear recording for the audio, in every one of our online courses.
- Since all our courses are recorded and then streamed on the very best e-learning platform available, you can fully enjoy Dr. Kilmann’s unique onscreen presentations on your laptop computer or mobile device—anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
- Since Dr. Kilmann rarely delivers live presentations or conducts live workshops, taking our online courses is the only way you’ll be able to benefit—first-hand—from his extensive knowledge and experience.
CELEBRATING 40+ YEARS WITH THE TKI ASSESSMENT
Receive a free download of Dr. Kilmann's very thoughtful article, "Celebrating 40 Years with the TKI Assessment." All you have to do is submit your e-mail address to our mailing list. See "Join Our Mailing List" on the left side of our website. Or receive even more "Free Gifts" than this one article when you create a username account on our wesbite, as described farther up on this page.
SEE OUR 7 VIDEOS ON THE TKI ASSESSMENT
AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
SEE OUR 11 ONLINE COURSES
To learn about the advent of the new Consciousness Revolution, which is sure to become the future of organizational development and human resource management, we offer you our most far-reaching and paradigm-breaking online course:
00. Expanding Consciousness Course (6 hours) $400
As a grand overivew of the eight-track program for transforming a Newtonian organization into a quantum organization, including the Courage Assessment and the Influence Survey, we offer you our most integrative online course:
0. Quantum Transformation Course (5 hours) $400
To learn all about the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), we offer three online courses that explain conflict management results for individuals, groups, and organizations, which conveniently set the stage for our completely integrated program for quantum transformation:
Building on our BASIC, GROUP, and ADVANCED courses, we offer a series of online courses on change management. These additional courses—making effective use of the TKI and our other assessment tools—provide the means for establishing a healthy culture, enhancing critical thinking skills for addressing complex problems, fostering teamwork throughout an organization, revitalizing formal systems, and improving business processes:
4. Culture Management Course (6 hours) $400
5. Critical Thinking Course (6 hours) $400
6. Team Management Course (4 hours) $400
7. Strategy-Structure Course (3 hours) $300
8. Reward Systems Course (4 hours) $400
9. Process Management Course (4 hours) $400
We are pleased to offer a risk-free Upgrade Path: If you purchase any of our separate online courses, you can later receive full credit for your purchase price toward any of our course collections.
SEE OUR 2 COURSE COLLECTIONS
If you would like to take all of our online courses on conflict management and change management (including our two foundational courses on consciousness and transformation), we offer the entire series in one collection at a considerable savings. To make it easier for you to benefit from this course collection, we offer a payment plan. Contact Us for more information.
10. The Complete Program of All Courses (50 hours) $2475
If you would like to gain mastery of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), we offer our three TKI-based courses, including two TKI assessments, in one collection at a nice discount:
11. The TKI Package for Conflict Management (12 hours) $875
ACTIVATING THE QUANTUM WHEEL
After having completed all our recorded online courses blended with live group discussions, all members are ready to tackle their most challenging business, technical, and organizational problems. These complex problems include making significant improvements to their formal systems (via the strategy-structure and reward system tracks) and the processes that flow within these systems (via the gradual process, radical process, and learning process tracks). Becoming a self-designing and self-managing team is the epitome of quantum transformation and the evolution of human consciousness.