User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management
40+ YEARS WITH THE THOMAS-KILMANN INSTRUMENT (TKI)
See this Dedicated TKI Page, which provides several free online resources, TKI blogs, and engaging articles! Be sure to see our Videos for the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument. And you can download this free 2015 e-book: The TKI Tool: More Than Conflict Management.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING ADVANCED TRAINING IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- In an 8-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain the TKI assessment in much greater detail—and depth—than was possible with our 80-minute BASIC Training course.
- In ADVANCED Training, Dr. Kilmann thoroughly examines how certain enduring psychological traits predispose people to use different modes for resolving conflict. Once you become aware of the connection between your traits and your modes, however, you’ll find it easier to use each conflict-handling mode as needed.
- You’ll then learn the ten key principles of group process (planning vs. doing, testing assumptions, decomposing the task, process vs. content, conflict-handling modes, and more), which enhance what is covered in the GROUP Training course and is later expanded in the Team Management Course.
- You’ll next learn the five steps—and errors—of problem management (sensing problems, defining problems, deriving solutions, implementing solutions, and evaluating outcomes), which are the ultimate source of all conflicts in organizations.
- The foregoing principles and practices are then combined into the Problem Management Organization, or PMO for short, which enables groups and organizations to resolve their most complex problems and conflicts—efficiently and effectively.
- This online course comes with a 134-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, a busines case study, and the Process Observer Form.
- Because this course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 8-hour ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management is $500. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual; (2) decide whether you want to purchase and then take two self-report assessments (and download and take the FREE Kilmanns Personality Style Instrument); and (3) watch this online course as often as you like.
Although you're not required to purchase the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or Kilmanns Personality Style Instrument (since you might've taken these assessments during the past few years and still have your results on hand), taking these assessments will enhance your understanding of the many connections between conflict modes and psychological types in the workplace.
To test your mastery of this course, take and pass the Final Exam. Within 48 hours of passing this exam, you'll receive the Certificate for Advanced Training in Conflict Management. Passing this exam also counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management" or the "Certificate in the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument," if you upgrade to one of our course collections.
Celebrating the TKI and Systemwide Conflict Management
Developing a Forced-Choice Measure of Conflict-Handling Behavior
The Social Desirability Variable in Organizational Research
The TKI Tool: More Than Conflict Management
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $500 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $400 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management.
THIS ONLINE COURSE IS INCLUDED IN THE TKI PACKAGE AT A REDUCED PRICE
The TKI Package includes three online courses, BASIC Training, GROUP Training, and ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management, as well as two TKI assessments—all for $875. If you were to purchase these products separately, the total price would be $1090. Click here to learn more about The TKI Package.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.