User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
The Complete Program
40-Plus Years with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument: 1974 –
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING "THE COMPLETE PROGRAM"
- In The Complete Program of All Our Online Courses, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain his theories, methods, and assessment tools for conflict management and change management: (0) Quantum Transformation; (1) BASIC Training in Conflict Management; (2) GROUP Training in Conflict Management; (3) ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management; (4) Culture Management; (5) Critical Thinking; and (6) Team Management.
- Since these courses recommend that you take the TKI assessment twice, each with modified instructions, The Complete Program also includes your two TKI assessments.
- For your convenience, all seven courses will be available on the same private webpage in the recommended sequence.
- Instead of the expiration period of 90 days for each of the separately purchased courses, your purchase of The Complete Program gives you access to all our online courses for an entire year.
- If Kilmann Diagnostics releases additional courses before your one year with The Complete Program has expired, those new courses will automatically be placed in your account at no extra charge.
- The Complete Program comes with seven downloadable manuals (for a total of 756 pages) that include an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, seven self-report assessment tools, and many custom-designed work sheets for applying the key principles and practices in the workplace.
- Because The Complete Program is recorded, you can watch all our online courses anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses and course collections!
PURCHASING THE COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR YOURSELF
The price for The Complete Program is $1975. At the bottom of this page, you can place this course collection in your shopping cart. Just so you know: If you were to purchase all our online courses separately, including two TKI assessments, the total fee would be $2680. By purchasing The Complete Program, you save $705 (26%).
To make it even easier for you to benefit from this course collection, we offer a special payment plan: An initial payment of $500, followed by $500 after two months, $500 after four months, and a final payment of $475 after six months. Contact Us for more information and/or to make the necessary arrangements.
After you have completed the purchasing process, you can (1) download all the Course Manuals; (2) take your two TKI assessments (with modified instructions), which are available to you for 90 days; (3) decide whether you want to purchase and then take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (an option, not a requirement); and (4) watch all online courses as often as you like for a period of 1 year.
To test your mastery of The Complete Program of all our online courses, or to receive 33 CEUs, take and pass all the Final Exams. To receive our highest certification, Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management, you must successfully pass this set of four exams: (1) Quantum Transformation, (2) ADVANCED Training, (3) Critical Thinking, and (4) EITHER Culture Management OR Team Management.
Quantum Organizations: A New Paradigm
Celebrating the TKI and Systemwide Conflict Management
A Completely Integrated Program for Organizational Success
Problem Defining and the Consulting/Intervention Process
Integrating the Benefits of Different Efforts at Management Consulting
PURCHASING THE COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of The Complete Program for 1 to 4 persons is $1975 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $1700 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more of these course collections, the total charge will be based on the group rate. Just so you know: Our quantity discount allows you to save $980 (36%) off the total price if you purchased all our courses and two TKI assessments separately.
To make it even easier for you to make a group purchase of this course collection, we offer a special payment plan. Contact Us for more information and/or to make the necessary arrangements.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course collection for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend our online courses with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning of The Complete Program of All Our Courses.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase The Complete Program, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking "The Complete Program of All Our Online Courses."