User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
GROUP Training in Conflict Management
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING GROUP TRAINING IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- In a 3-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain how to use the TKI assessment for improving how conflict is managed in any group setting (including work groups, committees, project teams, and virtual teams).
- To achieve this purpose, Dr. Kilmann recommends that group members purchase two TKI assessments (an option, not a requirement) and then complete each TKI with modified instructions for (1) INSIDE their group and (2) OUTSIDE their group.
- The results from these two assessments can then be sorted into HIGH and LOW scores that show how conflict modes are being used both INSIDE and OUTSIDE a group.
- Dr. Kilmann not only shows how to develop these "four-fold" Group TKI Profiles, but also provides guidelines—and examples—for properly interpreting these diagnostic-rich diagrams: to pinpoint exactly how a group can significantly improve its conflict-handling behavior for achieving greater success and satisfaction.
- Near the end of the course, Dr. Kilmann presents the Conflict Management Matrix, which provides action recommendations with various combinations of (a) transforming systems, (b) developing people, and (3) transferring the conflict management wisdom from one group setting to another.
- This online course comes with a 54-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, and reference material.
- Because this course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The fee for the 3-hour GROUP Training in Conflict Management is $275. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual, (2) decide whether you want to purchase two TKI assessments (an option, not a requirement); and (3) watch this course as often as you like.
Although you're not required to take the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument twice (each with modified instructions for "inside" and "outside" your group), having these dual TKI results will enhance your learning experience.
To test your mastery of this course, or to receive 3 CEUs, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for GROUP Training, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The TKI Package.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $275 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $225 each. At the start of the purchasing process, you can enter the "Quantity" you wish to order. Next click on "Update cart." If you entered 5 or more courses for the "Quantity" of your purchase, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are buying this course for another person (for training purposes, for example), fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for GROUP Training in Conflict Management.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.