User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
Team Management Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR TEAM MANAGEMENT COURSE
- In this recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice describe a very practical approach for transforming a group of diverse individuals into a well-functioning team. Completing this course will take between four and eight hours, depending on whether you're taking this course as a facilitator or as a work group.
- As compared to our other courses, Team Management spends relatively less time on presenting new concepts and theories. Instead, Team Management provides consultants, trainers, and work groups with expert guidance on how to make the best use of team-focused assessment tools and work sheets for experiential learning.
- This focus on behavioral learning and change will enable groups to readily apply all the relevant material on managing conflict, closing culture-gaps, revising false assumptions, improving group process, and managing complex problems—directly into the workplace.
- By making use of Kilmanns Time-Gap Survey, Kilmanns Team-Gap Survey, and a number of practical work sheets, you’ll learn how to use the steps of problem management (first presented in our ADVANCED Training course) for permanently closing the most troublesome gaps.
- This online course comes with a 188-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, two self-report assessment tools, and several custom-designed work sheets.
- Because this course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The fee for the Team Management Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, or to receive 4 CEUs, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Team Management Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the start of the purchasing process, you can enter the "Quantity" you wish to order. Next click on "Update cart." If you entered 5 or more courses for the "Quantity" of your purchase, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are buying this course for another person (for training purposes, for example), fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Team Management Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.