User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
The TKI Package
40-Plus Years with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument: 1974 –
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING "THE TKI PACKAGE"
- In The TKI Package for Conflict Management, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain how to make the best use of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument for individuals, groups, and organizations in a sequence of three online courses: (1) BASIC Training in Conflict Management; (2) GROUP Training in Conflict Management; and (3) ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management.
- Since GROUP Training recommends that you take the TKI twice, each with modified instructions, The TKI Package also includes your two TKI assessments.
- All three online courses will be available on the same private webpage for a period of six months.
- In BASIC Training, you'll learn how to interpret an "Individual TKI Profile," which reveals the conflict modes that you (or another person) might be using too much or too little.
- In GROUP Training, you'll learn how to interpret the more intricate "Group TKI Profile," which reveals the high and low conflict modes that members are using both inside and outside their group (hence the need for two TKI assessments). Differences between the inside and outside perspective highlight the powerful impact of cultural norms, the reward system, and the leader's behavior on how the group manages its conflicts.
- In ADVANCED Training, you'll first learn how your psychological type predisposes you to use certain conflict modes more than others, which will help you compensate for this unfortunate bias. The TKI assessment is then brought deeper into the organization by learning the ten key principles of group process, the five steps and errors of problem management, and how to magnify fundamental differences and then effectively resolve them with a Problem Management Organization (PMO).
- The TKI Package comes with three downloadable manuals (for a total of 216 pages) that include an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, a business case study, and the Process Observer Form.
- Because The TKI Package is recorded, you can watch the online courses anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses and course collections!
PURCHASING THE TKI PACKAGE FOR YOURSELF
The price for The TKI Package is $875. At the bottom of this page, you can place this course collection in your shopping cart. Just so you know: If you were to purchase the three courses separately, including the two TKI assessments, the total fee would be $1090. By purchasing this package, you save $215 (20%).
To make it even easier for you to benefit from this course collection, we offer a special payment plan: An initial payment of $500, followed by a final payment of $375 after two months. Contact Us for more information and/or to make the necessary arrangements.
After you have completed the purchasing process, you can (1) download the three Course Manuals; (2) take your two TKI assessments (with modified instructions), which are available to you for 90 days; (3) decide whether you want to purchase and then take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (an option, not a requirement); and (4) watch all online courses as often as you like for a period of 6 months.
To test your mastery of The TKI Package, or to receive 12 CEUs, take and pass all three Final Exams. To receive the Certificate in the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, you must successfully pass these two Final Exams: (1) GROUP Training and (2) ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management
The TKI Tool: More Than Conflict Management
Videos for the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI)
A Brief History of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
Using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Frequently Asked Questions About the TKI Assessment
Celebrating the TKI and Systemwide Conflict Management
Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
PURCHASING THE TKI PACKAGE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of The TKI Package for 1 to 4 persons is $875 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $775 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more of these course collections, the total charge will be based on the group rate. Just so you know: Our quantity discount allows you to save $315 (29%) off the total price if you purchased the three courses and the two TKI assessments separately.
To make it even easier for you to make a group purchase of this course collection, we offer a special payment plan. Contact Us for more information and/or to make the necessary arrangements.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course collection for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend our online courses with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for The TKI Package in Conflict Management.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase The TKI Package, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking "The TKI Package for Conflict Management."