User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
- Resolving the Frozen Misperceptions Between Two Warring Parties
Quantum Transformation Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR QUANTUM TRANSFORMATION COURSE
- In a 5-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice present a grand overview of our entire series of online courses and assessment tools.
- You'll first learn why conflict and change are two sides of the same coin and, therefore, why conflict management and change management must always support one another.
- You'll next learn why the opposing tensions between two dueling paradigms (one based on Newtonian physics and the other based on quantum physics) will predictably lead to either stagnation or transformation—depending on how well conflict and change are managed.
- Dr. Kilmann then explains how a Newtonian organization can be transformed into a quantum organization by implementing a "completely integrated program" that combines conflict management with change management.
- You'll then learn the sequence of eight tracks—change initiatives—that comprise the completely integrated program: culture, skills, team, strategy-structure, reward system, gradual process, radical process, and learning process tracks. Dr. Kilmann developed this sequence of change initiatives to combat the failed history of quick-fix approaches to improvement and transformation.
By taking the Kilmann-Covin Organizational Influence Survey and the Organizational Courage Assessment, you'll also learn some very practical tools for assessing an organization's paradigm and why it might need to be transformed into an altogether new paradigm—if organizational success and personal meaning are to be achieved.
- This online course comes with a 126-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and three self-report assessment tools.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The fee for the 5-hour Quantum Transformation Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, or to receive 5 CEUs, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Quantum Transformation Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the start of the purchasing process, you can enter the "Quantity" you wish to order. Next click on "Update cart." If you entered 5 or more courses for the "Quantity" of your purchase, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are buying this course for another person (for training purposes, for example), fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Quantum Transformation Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.