User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
- Resolving the Frozen Misperceptions Between Two Warring Parties
Your Certificate in the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Technically, you don't need certification in order to purchase the TKI or our other assessment tools. Instead, the primary purpose for receiving our certification is so you'll always use each assessment tool accurately—to its full potential—and thus be able to provide the best possible service to your clients.
If you take The TKI Package for Conflict Management and receive a score of at least 88% on the final exams for (1) GROUP Training and (2) ADVANCED Training, you'll receive this special recognition to signify that you have mastered the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument: